These last few weeks Trevor has been studying and writing poems... I think he did a fantastic job!!! and I wanted to share...Enjoy. If you have time add a comment for Trevor to read:)
Concrete Poem (shape of a bird egg)
I
Listen
I wait
There! In the
Tree. The Finch
Sings, I listen I wait
There in the sky, the
Hawk soars. I love
The birds, for I am
a bird watcher.
Haiku Poem
A snake strikes at me
It misses me and my friend
The snake strikes again
Lyric Poem
Our old big fat tree
The tree looks like mint ice cream
Big fat leaves
The seeds look like mints
The leaves look like green ice cream
Old brown seeds
I love our old big fat tree
It brings lots of memories
I love trees
Mom asked me if I wanted to go to Barstow to pee.
Yes said me, just don’t make me eat a pea.
We stop to pee, I pee with glee.
Weeeee! Said me, for Barstow is the best place to pee.
Trevor - i love your poems!!! They are awesome! I think my favorite is the egg-shaped bird-themed poem - it is so sweet. And i love your big old tree poem, too. Great job, buddy! - Sasha
ReplyDelete