I have to say we had a lot of fun this week watching Tyler "Play Ball" !! He had 3 games and each one had a highlight...I have to confess I lost my camera battery charger so I have no proof of these
facts but I do have live eyewitness that will back me:)
Tuesday 3/29.....left field hit YAHOO!! and 2 walks came around and scored all 3 times
Thursday 3/31... 2 walks and stole 3rd, scored under a tag at home plate (there are times it's great to be short) But the greatest play was a home run scored off a perfectly placed BUNT...yes you read right Tyler laid down a perfect bunt and the pitcher over threw 1st base...coach sent him to 2nd...airmail ball over 2nd...Tyler ran to 3rd and the coach swinging his arm to send a tired Tyler to home where he slid just because he likes to get dirty...Crazy I tell you!!
Saturday 4/2....We are loosing big time but Tyler has walked and scored 2 times...this day would bring Tyler's every game dream come true...Pitching!!! He loves to pitch and if you have read a past blog (or 2) he is not so bad:) I do think that the coach knew we were loosing (so bad) and so he put Tyler in just because he had nothing else to loose...however I do think he was surprised as to how good Tyler can be and was...1st warm up pitch was perfect!! A few more of those and he's ready to go with a huge smile of course:) 1st pitch the kid hits the ball to 3rd...where the 3rd baseman catches it and steps on the base because the runner had started for home...DOUBLE PLAY!!
After a few walks Tyler strikes out the last batter.
A rarity in this game:) And as a side note it was the only inning we did not have the
inning end because of the 5 run mercy rule...they only scored 2 runs that inning:)
I am one proud Mama!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment