Today was a planed kick back day...I had nothing planned because we have done so much already. We were also leaving one condo (quickly I might add) and driving to Tucson to the next condo. The drive was through 2 Indian Reservations so I figured there would be lot's to see and stop at along the way...Well I was wrong so very wrong:)
Backing up a bit...God delayed the "sever weather watch" (up to 10 inches of snow is to fall @ Bison Ranch over the next 24 hours) Although the wind did keep us each up a little over night and this morning was cold and windy!! So today I could almost "see" how it could snow tonight.
Now back to our drive...
There was a nice Canyon that we drove thru called Salt River...but nothing and I mean nothing but falling rocks and watch for ice signs were along the guard rails for the 180 miles we drove.
The kids got very tired of being in the car and honestly I did too!!
We did try to go see the Biosphere 2 but it was $80.00 for us to get in
and over 200 stairs.
Mom would have had a tough time doing the tour so we left.
After about 30 more minutes of driving we got to the condo.
After assigning beds the kids and I were off to the pool and Mom had
Peace at last:)
I am loving this:) God is so good....what an amazing and well deserved trip you are having! We can not wait to see you guys and hear all your stories.
ReplyDelete