Mom has a good friend from younger years that lives in Klamath Falls, Oregon and this was the main reason I thought a north trip would be best this year. Mom was not able to make the drive with us but she took a 24 hour train ride that got her to Zoe's on the morning of our 4th day.
When I called to see where they were I was told to come down Main Street and look for the Klamath Diner in the brick building. No problem...so I thought... most of buildings on the 11 blocks of Main Street are brick!! I did have to make the pass 3 times before I found the right brick diner on Main Street:)
Once I did we were greeted with hugs and love. Then after a few fun things around town we went to Zoe's. After some chit-chat and tea around the pond
we went ceramic painting.
Elaine ~ painted a duck
Tyler ~ painted an owl
Trevor ~ painted a bear
Mom ~ painted a lamb
Zoe ~ painted a teapot
Zoe's son David ~ painted a tile
I ~ painted a Christmas ornament
Checking in to our condo and a lovely homemade dinner at Zoe's rounded
out our 1st day in Klamath Falls.
No comments:
Post a Comment