Christmas Eve
we went to the Clapp's for dinner and had fun playing Wii Party... Kelly and I beat the kids @ Hide and seek. (hide the remotes and the others seek them, the one with the most points wins)
Krista made the kids Christmas Jammie pants
Christmas Morning... We opened gifts that a group of lawyers had blessed us with...( LOTS of gifts) ...the kids favorite was a Wii but we also got sports gear, clothes, jackets, IPods and gift cards... bottom line more then I could ever give them!!
We then went over to Uncle Pat and Aunt Jenny's for 7 layer dip... Uncle Scott met us over there and gave his gifts out. The boys got a RC Helicopter
Elaine got a big box of packing wrap that kept her $100.00 gift card safe
The storms we had blew over the big pine tree in Uncle Pat and Aunt Jenny's back yard leaving a fun new adventure for the kids to play on...
(the boys are standing on the roots the top of the tree is by the house)
After a few hours of fun we went home to get ready for family dinner
After dinner we played games... one of Elaine's favorite TV game show is "Minute to Win It"
and last week they had a guy stack up 3 golf balls... Uncle Scott said "Impossible"...Elaine had to try...
And Try...
And then to the amazement of us all... Success!!!
It did take her more then a minute but not long!!! She is amazing!!!
Scott gave me a fabulous gift!! Hockey tickets to the Kings vs Ducks...yes I love ice hockey:) I have never been to a NHL game so to get to go and see a "freeway rivalry" was exciting...
Ducks 1 Kings 4 Yahoo!!!
This was defiantly a Christmas that God showed us how much He loves us... and how He wants to bless us... even with things we don't need, but would like to have or do:)
Yay! A blog!!!! Well you will notice that I was a little (a lot) behind so I just started and I will fill in the gaps later! Sometimes it gets hard to keep up but when I look back I am so thankful that I have this as a scrapbook of sorts....since I have NEVER been good at scrapbooking or babybooking or anything of the sort! It is so great to see your family and how everyone is growing and changing! God is GOOD!!!! You are still such a blessing to me and I look forward to us keeping up through our blogs! Now I want to dig out some old pics of Josh and Elaine!!! Love you always my friend!!
ReplyDelete