He came and helped at Tylers Cub Scout Olympics on 8/4 at the steam engine museum:
I forgot forks... the boys showed that from America or France you can over come this little problem.
Darr Babies came over for dinner 8/4:
Guess who fell for the "French Boy" :)
The best was when Clement smiled at her and patted her arm...Kali turns and shyly tells us "I'm so pretty."
The French Welcome Pool Party 8/5: Clement was off having fun with his French friends so here is our fun:
We went out for a Mexican dinner 8/6:
We got him a sampler platter, his favorite was the tamale and taco,
One thing that was told to me in the information booklet about the French Students was that they hated Peanut Butter...How can that be I wondered. When I asked Clement if he had ever tried peanut butter he said yes: "I hate this" ...ok I thought no PB&J's for him. But yesterday he asked if he could try it again "In case I change my mind" Sure but let me grab my camera...8/9 :)
"No, I still hate it!!" "How can you eat this?" He had on the perfect shirt for it too:)
He played American Football /Rugby toss with Trevor and Baseball with Tyler 8/9:
He kept shaking his foot/leg when he tossed "All the baseball players do this"...baseball is not played in France so this was the 1st time he has ever put on a glove, "It is so heavy on my arm, I don't like it.", (3 pictures up) He tossed and caught the ball very well.
We have had so much fun, laughing at each other and what we like or not like funny things we say or the way he says things. Super blessed to have Clement here! We still have about 2 weeks to enjoy more to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment