Sunday, August 19, 2012

BBQ + Summer = Fun!!

Our time with Clement is winding down :(  We have had such a great time
with him here...I have taken many pictures of our August fun. (I think more then all other months
combined) However he does have to learn how to eat at a BBQ...Chicken does not get
 eaten with a fork and knife. :)  Get dirty...boy.
We've had very warm weather these past few weeks
and the day of our summer BBQ was a warm one at around 95 F. 
I thought it would be fun to have a squirt gun fight with everyone...our Easter battles are well known
and super fun...I learned that Clement didn't know what a squirt gun was nor had he
ever had a squirt gun battle.  It became my mission to expose him to this great water fun!!
It did not take long for everyone to get involved and get wet... 


 Uncle Scott is chasing Elaine because she had traded her gun in for a bottle of water.
 Tyler is a double fisted shooter.
 It did not take long for Clement to get the hang of a squirt gun battle.
 Here he is shooting his "little sister" Elaine
 The bucket and then the hose were also used in their battle...

The wet but cool warriors:
Baby L, Trevor, Kaylee, Clement, Deja, Amanda, Chris, Elaine, Annika, Uncle Scott and Baby Kali

Other guests were: Uncle Pat, and Aunt Jenny, Krista and Dave with Jacob,
Marta and Doug, Grammy and Warren,
Jim and Esther, Mike and Shiloh with Baby Milo, Gabe and Evelyn with Baby L and Baby M
Uncle Phil and Aunt Sue



Brayden thought he was going to miss the BBQ but he was able to come for the fire and s'mores...
that I also found out Clement had never had?  Leads me to wounder what do they have in France? :)


 After a fire issue we were able to roast marshmallows add some chocolate and gram crackers
"Yes, this is delicious. Why are they called s'mores?"
"Because when you have one you want some-more" we all said.


Yep, I think he has enjoyed his stay:)

No comments:

Post a Comment