Oh what a day...the first little "mouse" to stir in our house was...my Mom!!! In her defence she has had a cold so her coughing got her up early...very early... but I have a morning rule!!! No one out of rooms until 7 am and yes that includes Christmas morning :) Once everyone was up and awake we sat down to open the blessings under the tree. My Mom got the kids all cameras and the family, passes to the Zoo and Safari Parks. From me they each got wallets holding gift cards and money. Tyler got Legos. Elaine got hair "fixing tools" Trevor received dart tag. Books,
clothes and family games rounded out the rest of our gifts.
Looking pretty good until Uncle Scott came and gave his gifts out. Let's just say I was trumped...between the cameras from my Mom and Scott's gift...nothing else mattered or has mattered for the last 3 days.
He gave them each a Tablet!!!
And this is the way my Clarks look most of the day and since Christmas...I keep hoping the newness will ware off a little...but it hasn't...I even caught Elaine at 10:35 pm because she was reading a book...on her tablet!!!
Uncle Scott's gift is the coolest...I hope I get to "play" with one soon although maybe I don't want to... I may not get anything done :)
After our morning together we went to church then off to see the Ganns where Trevor got his 1st and only glass of eggnog of the season.
He did but down his tablet for that!!!
Then we were off to Horwedels for dinner and games with the Darrs.
Even Kali had fun with the tablet!!!
I hope everyone else had a great Christmas...Oh what a year this will be!!
No comments:
Post a Comment