Our Front Tree
Reminded me of the verse "He is the vine we are the branches"
As I watched the kids rake the leaves today I was so over whelmed at how grown up they are...
Yes... I did have to bribe them not to bicker at the job or each other but I did see that they can work together...and even how as I hear my two oldest talking and doing homework in the same room, I am so thankful they are here to remind me of Gods grace and mercy.
Each has their own strengths and weakness they each have their own way of getting things done...sometimes quick and joyfully and sometimes very slowly. As I do...as we all do. God has given them to me...they are mine, for now, and I see that in spite of me and all my failings God is blessing me with three great people. I get so over whelmed at being the Mom but God is their Father and I would not have it any other way!!! This is a great path God has this family on.
Tyler ~9~, Trevor ~12~, Elaine ~14~
You have amazing kids sweet friend!
ReplyDelete