Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jell-o War

I debated  whether to tell Trevor about the 7th/8th grade 3rd annual Jell-o War that was up and coming through our Charter/Homeschool...but how could I keep it from him??? This was perfect for him!!!To be allowed to throw Jell-o at people...I of course thought of all the gooey pictures I was going to miss if I didn't tell him. So being the kind (of) Mother I am, I told him, and go he did:)  His team (7th grade boys) had to bring orange Jell-o ( praise the Lord...on sale for $0.89)
Before War


We were right on time...just to the wrong park...oops...stopped and asked someone if they knew where the right park was... got it!!  Now just a few minutes late but still in time for gooey fun. Each team had to make up a game to teach and share with the whole group.  Then came the free for all...each team had to line up in  a line and then toss, throw, splatter, drench, how ever and who ever until all Jell-o was on someones white shirt...winning team was the one who had the most of their color on the other teams.  The day was warm so the Jell-o was extra squishy and liquidity...great for drenching!!  On the way home Trevor asked if he could make some more Jell-o...to eat:)
JELL-O
WAR!!!




After War...He smelled so sweet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment