Friday, September 9, 2011

Blackout 2011

This was the front page picture of our local paper this morning...


San Diego county had a major power outage Thursday September 8, 2011. With lights from traffic on the I-5 the city was dark in the background.

We have no crazy "got stuck" story...but 3 of my daycare Moms had stories of crazy traffic...2 hours to go 6 miles kind of stories. This of course made for some late pickups!!
We made the most of the dark, quiet night...
Playing cards :)
We tied a flashlight to the fan pull and had a great time.
Our power came on about 10:30 pm but Scott's came on about 1:50 am
As I sit here watching T.V., lights and fan on, blogging,  knowing the time and that
I can call anyone anytime makes me wounder...
How can I cause another Clark home blackout?...it was fun just being together.


No comments:

Post a Comment