Elaine you have been playing sweet music for your whole life... 1st with your kicks and hiccups as you listened to my heart from the inside, then with your cries, silly songs and laughter, on to the Violin and now the Clarinet marching around a football field. It always amazes me when I watch you that you are able to play a tune, march, remember where to go, dance and do it with pose and pride. I am so sorry that your Junior year of marching season has ended, and not the way you had hopped, but know I am so proud of you. What joy I feel as you play your music. God has given you a gift and it brings Him so much pleasure to hear you play. Never stop!! Never stop playing your song for the One who created you my love. Play His song for all to hear...for me to hear.
I love you forever and a day...
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment