We found out this week that Tyler was drafted into the Minor A level of Baseball...as a Pirate. Saturday was his 1st practice. Friday night I tucked him in telling him I would be in at 7:30 am to make sure he was up getting ready for his 8 am practice. Well I wish you all could of been here around 7:22 am because here comes my youngest the baseball lover into my room..."Mom is it time yet to get ready?" "Almost baby come cuddle with me for a few minutes" "Mom were you still sleeping?" "Kind of" "But I have 8 minutes until I get to get ready." "yes sweetie 8 more minutes of rest" "Nope 7 minutes" "shhhh rest" "6 minutes" "oh, I missed a few only 4 minutes now" "3 minutes" I'm full of smiles and tickles by now "2 minutes" "Can I go now Mom and get ready even though I have 1 more minute to wait?" "Yes, Sweetie go get ready" "Yahoo!!! I get 2 hours of practice today" Looking back I wish I had not missed this sweet time with Tyler to teach him that we all need to be (like him) excited and counting down for our Lords return.
Not sleepy (like me) Christians... Well there is next week:)
What a joy it is to see him grow in his love and skill of baseball.
No comments:
Post a Comment