Monday, November 1, 2010

Fun Fun Fun!!

The last 5 years we have gone to Uncle Pat and Aunt Jenny's for Trick-or-Treating.  The past 2 years we have had a super fun day playing games with our food...

making Crafts
This year the Schertz family was back with the Darr's and Clark's... 8 kids in all...
as soon as I get a good picture of them all I will post it but I will list what they were.
Darr Kids:
Jacob...Knight
Annika...Princess
Kali...Ladybug
Schertz Kids:
Mason...Robot (Beep Beep broken robot:)
Parker...Robot
Clark Kids:
Elaine...Baseball Player
Tyler...Soldier
and Trevor.....
                                                                    was a stick man
The flash on my camera made his costume stand out perfectly.
It was fun hearing the little stories the kids told us about each house (mostly Annika)
Mason did loose his robot head and Parker took the cutest costume "award"
One part of the evening warmed my heart...
After trick-or-treating we went back to Uncle Pat's & Aunt Jenny's for hot drinks and candy peeking. Aunt Jenny had given out all her treats so the Clark's took Elaine's & Trevor's candy and gave it out to the candy seeking kids still coming to the door:)  I am so proud that they thought of others...they didn't even pick out their favorites first.
I know it is only candy but it is a glimpse into the great kids they are...and the adults they are becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment